
When we arrived home following our trip to Utah and Nevada, Mom and I headed for Depot Bay, Oregon where John and Linda Halverson would also join us for a couple of days. This was to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary and Mom's birthday.
The time was fun and we had a great time in Lincoln City shopping and in Newport visiting.
We had lunch at Newport harbor on Wednesday with John and Linda and had exotic sea food. I got to eat dungenous crab and mom ordered mussels, which she was not too fond of. She added a salad that work out better.
We saw the seals at the harbor and also found it restful listening to the ocean from our unit where we stayed.
2 comments:
It was fun to see pictures from your trip! I didn't know you got to see the Halverson's, what a fun treat!
art art art artart art...I mean, I'm glad you guys enjoyed your trip! Those seals were sure noisy huh?!
Post a Comment