Kathy thinks I make too many typos when I type because I have to go back and fix them when I am done.Well, I'll hav U no, Im 1 uf the best spelers tha I no.
Darn, this didn't come out right. OH well.
It is Monday evening and Mom is making a gluten free chocolate cake. Got Love her for trying out the new stuff.
Last Saturday evening we went to Old Sac with Loomis 1st ward friends to the Delta King suspect dinner theatre. We had good food(mom called ahead to make sure they had gluten free meal for her) and good fun with the Gilberts, Thomsons, Hehners and Alstons.
Three people (actors) died and we had to figure out who done it. Mom and I didn't work to hard at figuring it out. We just enjoyed the evening. They had a gluten free chocolate cake for her which is what gave her the idea to look for a gluten free cake mix.
I hope it tasts good !! Yum !!
1 comment:
How did the cake turn out? The dinner theatre sounds like alot of fun. I bet it was even better because of the company! That reminds me of the play that Ruth was in called "Blood Rails and Bad Women" or something like that. Good times!
Post a Comment