I'm older but I refuse to let new things pass me by with out seeing if it is fun.
Ask my children and grand children if their grandfather is funny or fun. Ok, my children might say I am not funny anymore, but it is because they get tired of my humor.
The grandchildren still like me and I love to spend time with them.
Kathy and I just spent a weekend with one of our children and their family and ended up swimming for several hours in spite of the cold rain and wind. We had so much fun that someone should have arrested us for over indulgence.
The only draw back to being a bit older is that the activities with these grandchildren get me tired so fast. But, Hey, I sleep good at night afterwards.
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw dad! I still think you're funny!...Funny lookin' hahaha! I'm glad you started your own blog. This will be so fun catching up online too. By the way, I love your picture, dad has a twinkle in his eye! Love ya!
Hi Mom and Dad, Glad that you're blogging, I often wonder what you guys are up to so this should be fun! You can read ours too and I will try to make it more interesting than our lives really are! Love ya and think about you all the time, Becky
Post a Comment