I was trying to get Kathy to add to the blog, but was unsuccessful. We have been busy as of late with the holidays and new year.
I was thinking about my dad today and thought that I would add to the blog a silly little poem that he used to say all the time. Here goes.
What a funny little bird a frog are,
don't got no tail most hardly,
when him hops, him jumps,
when him jumps, him hops,
don't it awful.....
His other famous phrase when he was upset at us was:
Do you want me to kick your pants?
We knew what he meant, and that straightened us up.
I made the mistake of suggesting that I let him kick my pants after I took them off once and regretted it later.
I was a very fast runner when I was about 10 years old. I however learned that dad was faster once when I tried to get away from him when I had done something wrong.
Well enough reminiscing about my dad. Sure miss him sometimes.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This made me smile while thinking about my grandpa. I think I remember him saying that. Thanks!
Thats funny dad, we'll have to teach it to our boys! : )
Post a Comment