We are getting a jump on the vegetable garden this year. I have built a greenhouse over the garden area and planted tomatoes and peppers. It will come down in May, when it gets hot and go back up again in the fall when it starts to get cold. The plastic screen is over four 20 foot PVC pipes held in the ground with old fencing pipe. I was sweating and my glasses were all fogged up by the time Kathy and I had the plants in the ground yesterday.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Green House
We are getting a jump on the vegetable garden this year. I have built a greenhouse over the garden area and planted tomatoes and peppers. It will come down in May, when it gets hot and go back up again in the fall when it starts to get cold. The plastic screen is over four 20 foot PVC pipes held in the ground with old fencing pipe. I was sweating and my glasses were all fogged up by the time Kathy and I had the plants in the ground yesterday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks great mom and dad! I hope we get to see it in person. Love ya! Happy growing!
Hi there, Wish we could have one of those right now but we still have about a foot of snow on the ground! Thanks for the card Kathy! Got it in the mail today!
Carolyn and Dave
well i guess that means i'll be working in the garden over the summer.
-Mary
Post a Comment